Our friends at InsideCounsel are offering a special discount code for readers of Evers eNews and this blog. The sessions this year are better than ever. Here are the details:
The 16th Annual Superconference — www.inhouseinnovates.com/superconference — presented by InsideCounsel, is right around the corner. No longer just providing legal counsel, in-house attorneys have become strategic business partners within their companies. They not only need to be influential in the boardroom, but must demonstrate the ability to make strategic decisions on both commercial and legal analysis. At the can’t miss event, you will:
- Earn up to 14.5 CLE Credits (including 2.5 Ethics Credits) PLUS if applying in Illinois credit will received by the June 30th deadline!
- Gain Expertise in the most pressing topics facing General Counsel today through our innovative tracks such as Business Partner Strategies, Regulatory Concerns, Law Department Management, Current Legal Hot Topics, Ethics & Compliance, Law & Technology!
- Be eligible to attend the invitation only complimentary Global Lawyer Forum on May 9, 2016 and help your company build a thriving international presence. (In-House Counsel only). NOW CLE ELIGIBLE!
- Learn tools and techniques from our leading industry expert speakers such as Julie Brill, former Commissioner, Federal Trade Commissioner, Co-Director Privacy and Cybersecurity Practice, Hogan Lovells, Colleen Batcheler, Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, ConAgra Foods, Rebecca “Riv” Goldman, VP, Commercial Law, Rockwell Automation, Jason Parkman, Chief Executive Officer, Mitratech, Mark Smolik, Chief Legal & Compliance Officer, DHL Supply Chain plus many more who will provide best practices you must know to reach the next level of your career.
- Network with top legal industry professionals.
Register Today and Save $200 off Standard Rates! Use promo code “ME100” to receive discount. Register Online at https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/index.php?eventid=156979&discountcode=ME100 or contact Frank Wolson at 212-457-9510 or firstname.lastname@example.org.