About National Dentex Laboratories
National Dentex Laboratories (NDX) designs and makes dental prosthetic devices. Its products fall into three categories: Restorative (crowns and bridges), Reconstructive (partial and full dentures), and Cosmetic (porcelain veneers and ceramic crowns). Products are sold under the brand names NTI-tss Plus, e.max, PFX, Lava, ClearFrame, and DuraFlex and are made from impressions, models, and digital scans submitted by dentists. As part of its operations, NDX serves more than 40,000 dentists across more than 30 dental laboratories in the U.S. and Canada.
INDUSTRY LEADING DENTAL PRODUCTS
NDX laboratories consistently exceeds expectations by leveraging our experienced team, advanced technology and customer/partner relationships. Our professionals have the unique ability to provide localized consultative services on all of our products supported by our enterprise network of laboratories. NDX offers a full spectrum of innovative restorative solutions to meet your challenges or schedule.
BUSINESS SERVICES TO HELP GROW YOUR DENTAL PRACTICE
Rely on NDX for Your Digital Transformation
Our NDX Consultants can help guide you through the Digital evolution with dental programs, data plans, and equipment for your practice. NDX not only processes digital data from all major scanning systems, making the transition to digital dentistry easy for your practice, but also provides consulting services to help you choose the scanning system and programs that work best for your practice.
THE NATIONAL DENTEX NETWORK OF LABS
NDX is an enterprise of Artisans and Innovators. We are the largest network of dental laboratories in the nation. Together, our Labs for Excellence offer access to a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration for you, as well as your patient.
KEY NDX FACTS
- Headquarters: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Revenue (year): $300 million
- Employees: 3,000
National Dentex is entering an exciting period of strategic growth. Accordingly, the company is hiring its first General Counsel. This presents the winning candidate with a unique opportunity to create value for the company and help define the role.
The General Counsel will serve as a valued member of the leadership team. However, this is a hands-on operational role. As the solo in-house counsel for National Dentex, the General Counsel will be expected to directly handle much of the company’s daily legal operational needs. For matters where outside counsel use is needed or desirable, the General Counsel will partner in the selection and manage those law firm providers. Specific needs will vary and will include:
- Strategic Business Partner
- Legal support of all Lab operations
- Commercial contracts
- Compliance (ethics and some FCPA)
- Labor and employment
- IP/Trademarks (outside counsel management)
- M&A support
- Environmental, Safety & Health
The General Counsel will report to the CEO. The incumbent will be based at the headquarters office of National Dentex in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
Qualifications / Desired Experience Profile
- 10+ years of overall legal experience.
- Experience as in-house counsel, ideally including your most recent position.
- Commercial operations and contracts experience.
- Experience with International based business operations a plus, but not required.
- Corporate/Commercial legal background preferred versus litigation focused.
- Generalists strongly preferred over subject matter experts.
Qualifications / Culture Fit
- Ability to work independently and help create the in-house counsel role.
- Team player mentality (“BigLaw” egos need not apply).
- Superb communication skills & partnership among non-lawyers.
- Leadership team caliber presence.
- Finds ways to add value.
Education and License Requirements
- JD from an ABA accredited law school.
- Must be a member in good standing of the Florida bar, or:
- Must be eligible to waive into the Florida bar as in-house counsel.
Evers Legal has been exclusively retained to screen all interested candidates. Evers Legal specializes in corporate counsel search and has placed over 300 attorneys with companies throughout the United States. For more information about this opportunity and to submit a confidential resume, please email: email@example.com.